This is my personal story.



November 2008 in Colorado was a warm sunny day. Little did I know it would be the last day of my life, - my old life. I was involved in a near fatal accident and subsequently in a 12 day long coma on life support. To the world outside I lay in a motionless coma, yet on the inside I was on a journey of awareness and learning that transformed my very being.

I am not a professional writer or author, just an ordinary woman who has a fabulous story to share. It is this book written over the course of the following year that follows the spiritual awakening of my heart and soul and how all of this new "knowing" was processed into my daily life.


It is a story that I am now led to share with others.

In 2011 I was featured on Biography's Channel: I Survived...Beyond and Back but they aired what was only a portion of my real story. My book- While I Was Out...tell yu the rest of that story

If you are interested please send an email to: dmaltby.mystory@gmail.com for info Thanks!

































Saturday, December 11, 2010

Morning Musings on a Saturday

I truly didn't know going into this what to expect. ( my journal and book writing) The desire to share was so over whelming and I found no real rest until I somehow managed to get it down into words. The past few months however, have shown me by the very incidents that have happened, that I was indeed meant to share with others.

When I first wrote about my NDE experience, I was so petrified to show it to anyone, to let it out to the universe so to speak. I was actually more comfortable letting those not so close to me read my first drafts, as their opinions wouldn't have quite the impact on me than would that of closer friends and loved ones. But here I am a few months later, and 325 books from my first self printing endeavor are out there in the hands of relatives, friends, and others who have passed my way, or come into our store. There have been more than a few who have come to tell me how much my sharing has meant to them, or how much they have been touched by what I wrote. It is to those people that I give Thanks, for through them I know that my writing of such was not in vain, and there is a reason I was meant to do this.

I was a person who had no true beliefs before my NDE, Oh I had a lot of "hopes" that there might really be a God or something out there somewhere, but in the depths of my heart, I was still alone. Alone and not very much in love with the person who lived there......me. I thought if there really was some sort of God out there, he surly wouldn't like me very much. What have I ever done to deserve such love I heard others talk about was out there?

Never would I have imagined that on an ordinary day, my soul would change forever, and in that changing know that my purpose is to now share what had been so freely given to me......the knowing about Unconditional LOVE.

I am at present writing all of this to myself, I doubt this page has had many, if any visitors. But that is ok. The fact I just had another 350 books printed and already people are coming into my antique store asking to get a copy because they heard about it from others, makes me know how very blessed I am in this undertaking to share. I know that it will go as it is meant to and I can only say Thank You to those who have taken the time to read, and share their hearts with me. I am about the last person I would ever peg for going this route, or having these kind of conversations with others, yes so very much has truly transpired in the last few years.

So this morning I just wanted a place to go to put down my thoughts on this, and this is where I came. I jumped off the cliff last night and posted my info about my book on the bio channel. I thought I would be embarrassed to do so, but that has long since gone from my self, because I know that what I am doing is my way of saying Thank You back to God for what he gave me during my NDE and afterwards within my life. In early Jan more than a few will know about my experience, and I only hope the Bio Channel didn't morph it into something it was not, but they seem to do a pretty good job of having high caliber stories, so perhaps that is just pre show jitters acting up. Whatever it is what it is and all I can do now is go forward with my life, and live it as I am being led.

Another day to enjoy the miracles around us.........How awesome can it get?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment