This is my personal story.



November 2008 in Colorado was a warm sunny day. Little did I know it would be the last day of my life, - my old life. I was involved in a near fatal accident and subsequently in a 12 day long coma on life support. To the world outside I lay in a motionless coma, yet on the inside I was on a journey of awareness and learning that transformed my very being.

I am not a professional writer or author, just an ordinary woman who has a fabulous story to share. It is this book written over the course of the following year that follows the spiritual awakening of my heart and soul and how all of this new "knowing" was processed into my daily life.


It is a story that I am now led to share with others.

In 2011 I was featured on Biography's Channel: I Survived...Beyond and Back but they aired what was only a portion of my real story. My book- While I Was Out...tell yu the rest of that story

If you are interested please send an email to: dmaltby.mystory@gmail.com for info Thanks!

































Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finding My Way

This is my first post of hopefully many. It will be a small number of people that find there way to this page, but if you do....Welcome!

The account of my near-death experience is written not by an author, but just by me, an ordinary person trying to make sense of it all. I'm not even sure where all of this is going, but I know that I needed to share, so if you feel led to post a comment on what you have read.....please do so..........................Thank you and Blessings in Love
Dea

1 comment:

  1. PLease email me and send me the name of your book so I can purchase a copy! Congratulations on your journey. I'm so interested to hear all about it. :)
    bluebaaroness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete